waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi

my father went through the medical exam.. He had a stent in 2000. Now he is 65. He explained to the doctor about this and he started ECG, which was fine. After that he started ECHO which was also fine. Then he started TMT IN which my father was forced to run at a very high speed.Then the doctor said that there is little problem at high speed .I suggest for angiography and put in the report that positive for inductively ischaemia. We are confused about this. What to do because these private doctors are so greedy and want to make more and more money and can damage to anyone’s life.
Pls suggest that this can be a reason of Medical inadmissiabilty?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi

my father went through the medical exam.. He had a stent in 2000. Now he is 65. He explained to the doctor about this and he started ECG, which was fine. After that he started ECHO which was also fine. Then he started TMT IN which my father was forced to run at a very high speed.Then the doctor said that there is little problem at high speed .I suggest for angiography and put in the report that positive for inductively ischaemia. We are confused about this. What to do because these private doctors are so greedy and want to make more and more money and can damage to anyone’s life.
Pls suggest that this can be a reason of Medical inadmissiabilty?
Impossible to say without a more complete picture of your father’s health and the exact report from his cardiac work-up. To be fair you were the one who suggested an angiography. Does he see a cardiologist yearly (or sometime recently) since his stent? I would ask that cardiologist for a letter about his current treatment, last testing results and his prognosis. It doesn’t sound like he will be inadmissible but nobody can say without his whole health history. He had a stent at 45, which is pretty early, so he is at higher risk for more cardiac issues.