+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

chances of getting TRP after US visit

Hirfan

May 27, 2019
hi, can anyone let me know what are the chances for TRP since i had visited US with my family (wife n kids) in July 2019 if i would re-apply TRP in Oct 2019 (travel dates would be Dec 16 to 25 during my daughter winter school off)

i got once rejected for trp in Mar 2007 when i was single and the reasons were given family ties and purpose of visit (it was mentioned on the form that i will travel with my brother in law and we will stay in his older brother's home in Canada and his brother sent us invitation letter too)

me and my family did short trip to Europe (swiss,italy & fracne) in Sep 2018 and later got US B1/B2 visas for 5 years in May 2019 and someone told here that we should first visit to US then should apply TRP

this time i would apply for only tourism purpose.... can someone help me how to proceed so that i shouldn't get refusal. thanks

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I think you mean TRV, TRP is a different thing. You can only apply and see what happens, dont forget to me tion past refusals and show strong ties to hone country.