INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BANGLORE
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi all. I am a software developer with 3+ years of experience. I doesn't have a PG degree and when i calculated my CRS score it comes only upto 432. So i would like to know about how can we get a valid job offer from Canada in software field.

At the same time i am planning to take a 1 yr pg diploma from IIIT Banglore as a dual degree so that i can increase my crs score also. Any one does like this . Anyone who got valid job offer from canada please share their experience also. Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all. I am a software developer with 3+ years of experience. I doesn't have a PG degree and when i calculated my CRS score it comes only upto 432. So i would like to know about how can we get a valid job offer from Canada in software field.

At the same time i am planning to take a 1 yr pg diploma from IIIT Banglore as a dual degree so that i can increase my crs score also. Any one does like this . Anyone who got valid job offer from canada please share their experience also. Thank you.
You should assume that getting a job offer won't be possible. You should focus on qualifying and applying to immigrate instead without the support of a job offer in Canada.

Reactions: Travel_Ista

Travel_Ista

May 12, 2021
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BANGLORE
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You should assume that getting a job offer won't be possible. You should focus on qualifying and applying to immigrate instead without the support of a job offer in Canada.
Thanks dear Thats why i am planning to take my pg diploma