+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of getting admission in universities

SAM153

Jan 29, 2014
one and half month before only i came to india im assosiated with dominos company in uk . i work as a assistant manager in dominos during my course and after course from 2010 oct to 2013 nov. so they provide the experience letter for me is it ok? can i submit this one as my experience letter in my field

SAM153

Jan 29, 2014
ya i need to take care of my store like handling customers and money, food hygine ,dealing with customer complaints ,taking care of staff, assigning duties
this is my work profile. based on this if i choose hr or international business studies is there any fetching for admission in uni and visa process

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
SAM153 said:
ya i need to take care of my store like handling customers and money, food hygine ,dealing with customer complaints ,taking care of staff, assigning duties
this is my work profile. based on this if i choose hr or international business studies is there any fetching for admission in uni and visa process
bro my advise is not to apply now, u have just came back from UK after using lots of ur resources, I recommend u to find a job even a smaller one but must be related to ur field which is now finance, then apply after a year or two, dont waste ur money like this,

SAM153

Jan 29, 2014
i cannot provide any thing more than this now.whats your suggestion you want me to do apply for mba in canada for sep intake for any one specilaization in mba can you please give me any suggestion

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Regina said:
If a job is too small no reason for masters.
smaller and too small hmm i see difference between them, BTW i meant to say that its not necessary to have a job in big firm or like a big organization kinda thing, if he is able to find a job in small reputable local company, he may find something to argue upon, right now i dont see any option for him,,

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whats your suggestion you want me to do apply for mba in canada for sep intake for any one specilaization in mba can you please give me any suggestion
We gave you our suggestions. You do not like them? Fair enough, but we do not have anything different.