+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of getting admission and study permit?!

Marzi_aqa

Jul 11, 2019
Hi all.
I'm married and 33 years old and I want to apply for master of linguistics and/or teaching English as a second/additional language. I got my BA in English Language and Literature in 2008 and I have 15 years of continuous teaching experience plus CELTA with pass A. Language proficiency: IELTS 8.
I'm wondering what my chances are of getting a study permit regarding my age and the gap (during which I've been working full time in a related field)
Thanks

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Hi all.
I'm married and 33 years old and I want to apply for master of linguistics and/or teaching English as a second/additional language. I got my BA in English Language and Literature in 2008 and I have 15 years of continuous teaching experience plus CELTA with pass A. Language proficiency: IELTS 8.
I'm wondering what my chances are of getting a study permit regarding my age and the gap (during which I've been working full time in a related field)
Thanks
No one can tell you about your chances of getting study permit.
Let me tell you that age is not a concern to study in Canada and you don't have any gap as well so you are good to go.