+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of finding a job in Canada

mushusidhufr

Aug 13, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I am an Indian international student pursuing MBA in Paris and also working as a coordinator in one of the top-notch organisations in the world. I was an intern here but then they hired me as a coordinator. My education qualification is a Bachelor's in Computer Science Engineering and then an MBA in International Business. My academic IELTS score was overall 8. As far as I know, we need general IELTS score for an Express Entry, which I will crack most probably.

Hopefully, I will obtain my MBA degree next March so I am planning to apply for Express Entry. Could anyone please guide me through the whole scenario? When should I apply for Express Entry? Would I be able to get a job offer or what are the actual steps to be taken for the whole process? Also, I know French till DELF A2 and I am still taking french lessons to be at least good, if not fluent. French is really difficult to learn but an interesting language.
Please let me know what exactly should I start the process.
Guidance from every source is highly appreciated.

Thanks

mushusidhufr

Aug 13, 2019
My scores are 510 which does not include any of these following:
1. Nomination Certificate from any province.
2. LMIA job offer letter

mushusidhufr

Aug 13, 2019
almost impossible to get a job offer from outside of Canada as employers are simply not willing to invest time and effort just in case somebody actually follows through with imigration

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Check your score here and once you have that someone might make recommendations on what next

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

2. LMIA job offer letter

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
2. LMIA job offer letter
If you have at least one full year of skilled and paid full time work experience - you can apply now.

As for guiding you through the process - no one here is going to do that. If you want this level of assistance, you'll need to hire an immigration lawyer to assist you.

mushusidhufr

Aug 13, 2019
If you have at least one full year of skilled and paid full time work experience - you can apply now.

As for guiding you through the process - no one here is going to do that. If you want this level of assistance, you'll need to hire an immigration lawyer to assist you.
Thanks for your advice. Well, yes I have one full year of skilled and paid work experience. I would like to ask that there is a consultant or I don't know what they actually are called as.. https://www.itscanadatime.com/
I have got a few calls from them and they always say that my profile is great! even though I consultants have a nice way to sugarcoat everything.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for your advice. Well, yes I have one full year of skilled and paid work experience. I would like to ask that there is a consultant or I don't know what they actually are called as.. https://www.itscanadatime.com/
I have got a few calls from them and they always say that my profile is great! even though I consultants have a nice way to sugarcoat everything.
It's best to do it yourself - although this takes some work.

If you want help - I would strongly recommend using an immigration lawyer in Canada. Avoid consultants like the one you have linked to. Too many people have bad experiences with consultants.

mushusidhufr

Aug 13, 2019
It's best to do it yourself - although this takes some work.

If you want help - I would strongly recommend using an immigration lawyer in Canada. Avoid consultants like the one you have linked to. Too many people have bad experiences with consultants.
OH! YES! you're absolutely right. Well, could you please let me know about anyone or few immigration lawyers?