+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of admission @ University of Windsor--Im worried.Please reply

dddanny2006

Mar 31, 2014
Hi friends,

Im from India.Here's my profile,

IELTS -8 (L/R/S 8.5 W 7)
BE in Mechanical Engineering from VTU
Graduation Percentage over 4 years 55.54% with 6 backlogs, Percentage 62.3% in the final year,Percentage 58.66% in the last two years of study

Work Experience:Sales Engineer with 1.5+years of Work experience.

I want to apply to the Masters in Industrial Engineering program course based at U of Windsor.Do you'll think I stand a chance given my profile above.

Please do give your valuable inputs.

Thanks

Dan

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Re: Chances of admission @ University of Windsor--Please give your input friends

Bro. I guess you check the minimum country requirements from the Uwindsor website. After that send them an email saying about ur profile and asking if you will be eligible to apply or not. There isn't a way to know whether you stand a chance or not for admission unless and until you apply. And do hurry as the deadline is nearing for Uwindsor

dddanny2006

Mar 31, 2014
Re: Chances of admission @ University of Windsor--Im worried.Please reply

Thanks for your reply bro.Some people(Students) from Windsor say that they do take people with Second class.I had emailed the University earlier but no reply,its been long.The Website says 70% in the last 2years,but I did hear that they do take people with not so great GPA's.Actually getting 70+ in our University is not easy,its very hard.And to go with,the agents just say you can never get into uni coz of your grades.How can they be believed?Theyre pushing for colleges.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

bro to be honest, its slightly hard to get in but do apply and try ur luck....do not hesitate in applying. also apply for colleges as well. try everything if u really want to study in canada.

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Danny u should just apply.

ur ielts, sop and work exp will get u through.

just apply asap as mizan said.

cheers

john310

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014

HI DONOT GO TO WINDSOR THERE NO JOB U CANNOT PAY UR REMAINING FEES EVEN LIVING EXPENCES. SO TRY ANOTHER UNIVERSITY.I HAVE FRIENDS IN WINDSOR. THANKS

nafez.rafee

Dec 12, 2017
Re: Chances of admission @ University of Windsor--Please give your input friends

Bro. I guess you check the minimum country requirements from the Uwindsor website. After that send them an email saying about ur profile and asking if you will be eligible to apply or not. There isn't a way to know whether you stand a chance or not for admission unless and until you apply. And do hurry as the deadline is nearing for Uwindsor

Hello bhaiya
Is there any chance of my admission into Windsor uni in M.Eng ELectrical??
Here is my profile
CGPA : 2.98 ( last 2 years it was roughly 3.10) i had 7 backlogs in my 4 year of B.Sc engineering.
IELTS: 6.5 (L-6, R-7, W-6.5, S-7)
Work Exp: 16 months and continuing in a Transformer and switchgear manufacturing company as an Assistant Engineer.

simran_afc

Jun 28, 2018
I am in 7th semester Civil Engineering student currently pursuing B.Tech from NIT Jalandhar.
My profile is
10th- 95%
12th- 94.2%
B.Tech (Till 6th sem) - 79.1% or 7.91 CGPA (Till 6th sem)
Internships = 2
Research Papers = 2
IELTS = 7.5 overall (R/L/S/W = 8.5/8/7/6.5)
What universities should I apply in Canada for Course-based Masters or M.eng? Which universities are safe according to my profile ?