+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of a verification call to employer

baljeetbhinder

Dec 13, 2016
India
NOC Code......
Hi There,

What are the chances that CIC will call an employer to confirm your work details. I am asking this because my previous employer to which I worked for 17 months has folded the company. So what if they want to inquire that employment?

I am thinking to add some sort of LOE explaining my situation, but the problem is I don't know how to write one and does it needs to be notarized as well?

PS: I have all my docs from that company (Reference letter, salary slips, appointment letter etc.)

Thanks

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
baljeetbhinder said:
Hi There,

What are the chances that CIC will call an employer to confirm your work details. I am asking this because my previous employer to which I worked for 17 months has folded the company. So what if they want to inquire that employment?

I am thinking to add some sort of LOE explaining my situation, but the problem is I don't know how to write one and does it needs to be notarized as well?

PS: I have all my docs from that company (Reference letter, salary slips, appointment letter etc.)

Thanks
Always consider that there are all chances they will inquire the employer and be prepared for that. you must send a letter explaining the same by raising CSE. Also send them name, emailID and address of any HR or Manager you know who worked in the same company.

baljeetbhinder

Dec 13, 2016
India
NOC Code......
Thanks allot for replying. I can send them the details of that HR manager who worked with that company.
Also:
#Can you share the format of that letter ?
#Does that needs to be notarized or something?
#I suppose CSE = case specific inquiry? how can I raise one ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
baljeetbhinder said:
Thanks allot for replying. I can send them the details of that HR manager who worked with that company.
Also:
#Can you share the format of that letter ?
#Does that needs to be notarized or something?
#I suppose CSE = case specific inquiry? how can I raise one ?
* There is no format. Just give them name of HR with his details and tell them that for any information about the company you worked they should contact him
* No need to notarize
* YES

Vickyvikram123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Genrally when they call to employers, do they ask so deep like each joh duty performance or they enquire that candidate is working here at which grade or from which date??