+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chance's for rejection at decision made stage?

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are there any statistics on when rejections happen?

I'm inland fsw aor June 16 DM since October 22 . concerned why I haven't heard anything?when All the other ppl with similar timelines have.

I got a ghost E-mail Oct 23rd about my bowp visa and I'm on implied status .. Seniors please help

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joey10 said:
Are there any statistics on when rejections happen?

I'm inland fsw aor June 16 DM since October 22 . concerned why I haven't heard anything?when All the other ppl with similar timelines have.

I got a ghost E-mail Oct 23rd about my bowp visa and I'm on implied status .. Seniors please help
Very low. Most people get PPR in 1-3 weeks.

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bahamas said:
Very low. Most people get PPR in 1-3 weeks.
Thanks Bahamas I don't suppose you can direct me to any cases where ppl were rejected at DM.stage under express entry ? I can't find any

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
Joey10 said:
Thanks Bahamas I don't suppose you can direct me to any cases where ppl were rejected at DM.stage under express entry ? I can't find any
Relax bro!!! Most notice of rejection comes immediately after decision made. PPR all the way

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody seen anyone rejected at decision made stage? Also are rejection s sent by mail or email ? Obviously PR is by email but is rejection by mail?

Thanks everyone appreciate any advise

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
first thing first!

I am not trying to destroy anyone's dream here, instead I am respectfully asking all of you try to have some common sense!

If it's DM, then it's either APPROVE or REFUSE! 50-50 chance!

And I was once DMed then refused!

If you have a feeling that you application is going to be refused, start checking all your document, if you find nothing hairy, you'll calm down.

If you find something went against your plan, then post your actual question on this forum!

It's not that hard, and please use this forum respectfully.

So, Sorry to those who feel offended, I've seen too many same kind of posts like this lately, and I feel like dropping this simple fact on the table would certainly help you out!

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well isn't that swell uncle_smile
"It's not that hard, and please use this forum respectfully" and You're being respectful with responses like that ?

"If it's DM, then it's either APPROVE or REFUSE! 50-50 chance!"
Aww you're wrong here too there's no way its 50/50 at dm stage more like 95 pr . my post is about looking for precedents of refusal at DM stage .I've so far found about 2 here on this forum

Thanks to the ppl who respond with actual useful info .

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joey10 said:
Well isn't that swell uncle_smile
"It's not that hard, and please use this forum respectfully" and You're being respectful with responses like that ?

"If it's DM, then it's either APPROVE or REFUSE! 50-50 chance!"
Aww you're wrong here too there's no way its 50/50 at dm stage more like 95 pr . my post is about looking for precedents of refusal at DM stage .I've so far found about 2 here on this forum

Thanks to the ppl who respond with actual useful info .
well, I think your post title question is different from what you really wanted to know, here is your title named "Chance's for rejection at decision made stage?" and to be honest, I was answering your post title question.
after review your post, title and content, allow me to reply you respectfully again,

Q1: "Are there any statistics on when rejections happen?"
A1: Search tool bar is your friend, understanding refusal on an application is devastating to applicant, most of these bad luck applicants choose to remain silence or to abandon forum accounts.

Q2: ''concerned why I haven't heard anything?"
A2: Each case is unique, and processing of each case should be different from others! So, expect difference in processing times! Why don't you contact CIC? Why don't you write CSE?

I don's see my posts are "swell", and I am just using this forum respectfully, and I am wishing you very good luck.