+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances for ITA.?

Khan mohammad

Dec 26, 2014
Hello everyone!
First of all sincere thanks to all for their consistent effort and dedication for constantly making the forum so informative and ideal source of info for aspiring candidates for making their dreams come true towards desired destination.
Just need expert opininon regarding:
Iam 27 yrs old physiotherapist with 4 years experience , 4 year graduate degree programme with Subsequent IELTS score: L-8, S-7.5, W-6.5,R-6.Besides, Wes credential completed and receved.Also, sufficent fund eqv to 7 lakh INR.
On CRS eval secured:373 points.
Can any1 tell my chances to receive ITA..??
Kindly,validate my score card.
Also, kindly,do add me on any ongoing watsapp community
Regards,
Khan
+91-98189-50888

cecandconfused

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Hey dude,

373 seems to be a decent score and since you've done your WES and IELTS already, you'll be eligible to enter the Express Entry Pool.
Unfortunately nobody can give you an answer as to what your chances are or might be until the first draw is completed at the end of January.
At this point it's all speculation. You can look at the Express Entry Spreadsheet that might give you a better idea as to where you stand, but for now, all you can do is to enter the pool and hope for the best. Cheers.

AndreasChen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khan mohammad said:
Hello everyone!
First of all sincere thanks to all for their consistent effort and dedication for constantly making the forum so informative and ideal source of info for aspiring candidates for making their dreams come true towards desired destination.
Just need expert opininon regarding:
Iam 27 yrs old physiotherapist with 4 years experience , 4 year graduate degree programme with Subsequent IELTS score: L-8, S-7.5, W-6.5,R-6.Besides, Wes credential completed and receved.Also, sufficent fund eqv to 7 lakh INR.
On CRS eval secured:373 points.
Can any1 tell my chances to receive ITA..??
Kindly,validate my score card.
Also, kindly,do add me on any ongoing watsapp community
Regards,
Khan
98189-50888
When looking for a probability, you first need to define a probability measure. Otherwise any number between 0% and 100% can be your chance.
This is why all of our speculation here makes zero sense.