+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances after PFL (did not mention about previous USA visa refusal)

Naira_canada

Aug 13, 2021
@Naturgrl yes I was stressed because I forgot to mention about my visa refusal but now I m relaxed that visa officer has accepted my webform and updated form. Asked other members too about my case, they told me to relax and enjoy
@Naturgrl @ishanarorase My apologies as I am asking this again but I have submitted a webform. Now I want to check if they already saw/attached the info into my application or not. So what number you are calling to IRCC and thru which app/how? Please help with calling info

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you @ishanarorase I already tried this number thru Textnow but it is not allowing my call to go thru. I am in US currently may be it doesn’t work from here. Any idea on alternative apps?
It should not matter whether you are in usa , it is an internet based app should work from usa too..

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
@Naturgrl @Naturgrl i called the ircc again , they said that the last comment by visa officer on the file on 4th nov is that "i have received the updated form 1295e" after that there is no comment or update . is it a thing to worry about ?

Last edited: