+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chance of getting an ITA

Gopinath91

Jun 1, 2020
Hello All,
I am 28 years old, working on a Closed work permit in Toronto.I have just completed my first year of work experience in Canada and now I am eligible for CEC.My CRS score is 423 including spouse who is currently residing with me and a 6 months old baby.without her it would be 442.
I am bit concerned that now CEC profile is only considered should I wait for CRS score to come down or apply without my wife.
Can you please recommend me some option.
Appreciate everyone help here.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello All,
I am 28 years old, working on a Closed work permit in Toronto.I have just completed my first year of work experience in Canada and now I am eligible for CEC.My CRS score is 423 including spouse who is currently residing with me and a 6 months old baby.without her it would be 442.
I am bit concerned that now CEC profile is only considered should I wait for CRS score to come down or apply without my wife.
Can you please recommend me some option.
Appreciate everyone help here.
You should know that if you apply without your wife you will then have to sponsor her. This process can take anywhere between 1 and 2 years after you have obtained your PR. Meaning this could easily go 3 years down the road.

While this happens it's very likely your spouse will not be able to maintain a status in Canada and will eventually have to leave the country until her sponsorship application is approved.... is this something you'd be willing to do?

There is no way to know... the higher the score the better.. it might go as low as 423 but it might also not.... at this point there is no way to know honestly.

denmanveer

Star Member
May 1, 2015
Jalandhar, Punjab
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
IELTS Request
01-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2016
LANDED..........
Soon
If you are married, you can’t hide your spouse information. You have to show ur married and ur spouse profile will be considered along with you.
If you show single and later on CIC finds out, your PR can be rejected and you can also get 5 years of ban.

Gopinath91

Jun 1, 2020
I am not going to hide spouse informtion but I can inform that she is not traveling with me on pr profile or right.so that I will be alone considered alone not with her.so I would get more points