+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CGI Toronto - Police Clearance Certificate

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
I had a question with regards to obtaining PCC from CGI Toronto. I have lived in many addresses within my home country, Do I have to specify each and every address and mention from and To duration? All addresses from birth ?

I am currently residing in Toronto so have to apply PCC from CGI Toronto. Application Form has option to enter as below.

Address where stayed From To
xxx xxx xxx

So any expert advise would be greatly appreciated.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm guessing this relates to PCC from India?

If so you should contact Stanlee, i'm sure he can help you.

Cheers ;)

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
DelPiero07 said:
I'm guessing this relates to PCC from India?

If so you should contact Stanlee, i'm sure he can help you.

Cheers ;)
Thanks mate, will do that.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
While I am waiting for Stanlee to have a look and revert, is there any other experts who can throw light?

epressentry

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20th 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Med's Done....
Upfront
thinkshady said:
While I am waiting for Stanlee to have a look and revert, is there any other experts who can throw light?
thinkshady said:
Not as expert as Stanlee but I got my PCC from CGI Toronto two weeks back. You provide all the addresses you ever lived in India especially the one that's on your passport. I lived at the same address but 5 different times so I added all of them. Your PCC, when it will be issued (usually takes 2-3 weeks) will have NO address mentioned when you get it from CGI Toronto.

If you are lucky then they might issue you a PCC on the same day if you got your passport renewed from Canada. Obviously you have to visit CGI Mon to Fri between 9 - 12 pm. BLS only acts as a middle resource. I went there and got it the same day.

Hope this helps!

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
epressentry said:
Not as expert as Stanlee but I got my PCC from CGI Toronto two weeks back. You provide all the addresses you ever lived in India especially the one that's on your passport. I lived at the same address but 5 different times so I added all of them. Your PCC, when it will be issued (usually takes 2-3 weeks) will have NO address mentioned when you get it from CGI Toronto.

If you are lucky then they might issue you a PCC on the same day if you got your passport renewed from Canada. Obviously you have to visit CGI Mon to Fri between 9 - 12 pm. BLS only acts as a middle resource. I went there and got it the same day.

Hope this helps!
Thanks mate for your inputs.