+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cfo needed for pre departure?

sbal21910

Nov 25, 2019
Anyone experienced having to go for seminar in the Philippines for pre departure? My husband was already at the airport when he was held and not allowed to enter unless he gets a stamp through seminar at CFO (commission of filipinos overseas). Ticket went to waste just because of that stamp needed

sbal21910

Nov 25, 2019
Yes we didn’t know anything about it, I guess it’s the Philippine’s new policy. Unfortunately, he has to and then rebook another flight, which is a cost already. Nothing was said on the cic account

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Yes we didn’t know anything about it, I guess it’s the Philippine’s new policy. Unfortunately, he has to and then rebook another flight, which is a cost already. Nothing was said on the cic account
Sorry to hear about that. I am in the process of making an appointment with them. Here is the link.

https://cfo.ph/GCP-Manila-Appointment/
This is a Philippine requirement not a Canadian one. In my opinion this is just a money grab

sbal21910

Nov 25, 2019
Sorry to hear about that. I am in the process of making an appointment with them. Here is the link.

https://cfo.ph/GCP-Manila-Appointment/
This is a Philippine requirement not a Canadian one. In my opinion this is just a money grab
I think so too, he didn’t see the back page of copr, good for you you caught in time. For something like that they should put it on another page and vsf centre should be saying something after picking up any passport. Though its our fault too for not checking.

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
I think so too, he didn’t see the back page of copr, good for you you caught in time. For something like that they should put it on another page and vsf centre should be saying something after picking up any passport. Though its our fault too for not checking.
What's on the.back page of the copr ?

sbal21910

Nov 25, 2019
Exactly something like that should be put on another page. What documents are needed for pre departure for future references. We dont want another money and time wasted

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Exactly something like that should be put on another page. What documents are needed for pre departure for future references. We dont want another money and time wasted
I cant believe I only just found out about this also. Been doing this sponsorship since December 2018 and only found out the day before PPR