+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CES

sanaomar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
Hey all
Can somebody help me in CES evaluation process as m the new one to apply in express entry as principal applicant..

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey all
Can somebody help me in CES evaluation process as m the new one to apply in express entry as principal applicant..
All the required information is present on the CES website. Go through it once. After that, if you have any specific questions, happy to help.

Swati87

Oct 5, 2019
Hi All,

I have done B.E (4 years) and MBA from XIMB (2 years) from India. However, to maximize my CRS score, I would need a master's equivalency. WES doesn't recognize my 2 years masters degree.

1. Should I go ahead with CES instead of WES? Do they recognize MBA from Indian universities?
2. Also, do I need to get my bachelor's degree evaluated, if I go for CES?

Thanks

sphng

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
1. Should I go ahead with CES instead of WES? Do they recognize MBA from Indian universities?
I think you will get the same result wherever you get the evaluation because they are all working off of the same guidelines.

2. Also, do I need to get my bachelor's degree evaluated, if I go for CES?
Just get your highest degree evaluated. If you're worried that your MBA won't be equivalent to a master's, then you might as well get your bachelor's evaluated as well.

nathpuneet

Dec 8, 2019
Anyone here experience CES evaluation for 3 yr bachelors and 2 year MBA degree ? What was equivalency outcome? Masters or not?

sphng

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Anyone here experience CES evaluation for 3 yr bachelors and 2 year MBA degree ? What was equivalency outcome? Masters or not?
It really depends on the schools where you got the degrees from as well as the programs themselves.

jaspaladil

Aug 16, 2017
Hi..
If we add Post Graduation and Graduation separately as Credential 1 and credential 2 then CES is charging double fees 2 x $210... Is it the way or can we avoid t

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
It really depends on the schools where you got the degrees from as well as the programs themselves.
hi, do you think if 5 years engineering + MBA, (and not 4 years ENG and 2 years MBA), can be considered MBA by ces? Please let me know

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
Hey member,
If someone has dual degree of 5 years, bachelors and mba (one program of 5 years but 2 credentials), do you think two separate applications are necessary in Ces? please do guide