Mar 8, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi all,
I submitted my ECA application with CES on 24th March and university emailed my transcripts on 25th March to ces.transcripts@utoronto.ca as mentioned in CES website. Have couple of questions here
1. Though my university has emailed the transcripts to the mentioned email id, do i still need to mail the original transcripts to CES?
2. Given the delays due to pandemic, how much time does CES take to evaluate the application inorder to complete the “Initial review in progress” stage of the application

Samy1403

Feb 23, 2021
Hi all,
I submitted my ECA application with CES on 24th March and university emailed my transcripts on 25th March to ces.transcripts@utoronto.ca as mentioned in CES website. Have couple of questions here
1. Though my university has emailed the transcripts to the mentioned email id, do i still need to mail the original transcripts to CES?
2. Given the delays due to pandemic, how much time does CES take to evaluate the application inorder to complete the “Initial review in progress” stage of the application
1. No you don't need to mail them documents from your end. If university has sent them and u have uploaded them on the CES portal while filling application, that's it.

2. I submitted my application in last week of Sept 2020, got ECA in third week of Feb 2021 - that is almost after 5 months. Wait for sometime, they will acknowledge the receipt of your document. After that there is a long wait.

Reactions: sujaysekar