+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certified True Copy

hitman22

Oct 19, 2013
Hi everyone, I have to certified true copy of my England transcript and Masters degree and send to MICC. When i select england below is the information im getting from the website. Right now im in montreal. Can i do notary in montreal with advocates here or not?
Please anyone with any information will be so helpful.

Other countries or territories

If the country or territory where the document was issued does not appear on this list, please make sure to have the document certified as a true copy by one of the authorities recognized by the Ministère in the issuing country or territory.

The following authorities are recognized by the Ministère:

the issuer of the document
a government department
a local or regional administration (governorate, municipality, city hall, prefecture, sub-prefecture, wilaya, commune, borough)
a notary of the country issuing the document

vishu2016

Jul 18, 2016
I am an Indian national. I do not have a birth certificate, because there were no provisions for this at the time of my birth. What sort of documentation can I provide to satisfy Quebec immigration authorities (MIDI)in lieu of a birth certificate?

anniemathew

Aug 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/ London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
AOR Received.
29/11/2016
File Transfer...
10/12/2016
Med's Request
29-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
16-Jan-2017
Interview........
Decision made -05 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
10-Feb-2017
vishu2016 said:
I am an Indian national. I do not have a birth certificate, because there were no provisions for this at the time of my birth. What sort of documentation can I provide to satisfy Quebec immigration authorities (MIDI)in lieu of a birth certificate?
Just make an affidavit and attested it by notary .it will work and they accepting this document instead of BC.