+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certified true copy of my diploma

justmommy

Oct 14, 2016
Hi everybody and senior members.
I have one question. My original diploma is in 2 languages including English. I received ita in January. I uploaded certified true copy of diploma. But after reading some posts I am worried now.Do you think that will be a problem or should I raise CSE and send the original without certified signature step?
Am I overthinking it?
Thanks a lot.

justmommy

Oct 14, 2016
I don't know if I put it right but it is my original diploma with a stamp in the corner that says it is certified true copy of original document shown.
Thanks again

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Send the scanned copy of the document college provided you. Raise a CASE and send them. Better to be safe than sorry

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
justmommy said:
Hi everybody and senior members.
I have one question. My original diploma is in 2 languages including English. I received ita in January. I uploaded certified true copy of diploma. But after reading some posts I am worried now.Do you think that will be a problem or should I raise CSE and send the original without certified signature step?
Am I overthinking it?
Thanks a lot.
The requirements say you must submit a translated certified true copy along with a copy of the original. As it is you are likely to be rejected so sending a CSE as per the requirements is your only bet.

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I am confused now... Arent all those requirements for the documents that are NOT in English?
If the diploma is bilingual then just the scan of the original should suffice, shouldnt it?

I also have a bilingual Diploma and I was planning to send scan of original only, no certified copies... No I doubt my understanding... ???