+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

certified translation of Nikah Nama

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
How sure r u about that? Did u yourself or friend of yours didn’t provide nadra marriage certificate and got their pprs?
I know a person who went through that but it was about a year and a half ago.

I submitted NADRA marriage certificate but they sent me an ADR to submit nikah nama and certified translation.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
For spousal sponsorship for sure u need to submit nadra one.

But in my opinion it’s better to submit nadra one

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hello,
Anyone from Lahore here?
1. From where can i get the Urdu Nikah Nama translated to English in Lahore?
2. Do I need to get the signatures of witnesses again on the translated version?
3. Do I have to get the translated version notarised by notary public?
4. Do I have to get an affidavit from the translator? If yes, then what should it state?

ssbhatti

May 18, 2019
Hi.
I have been asked by CIC to provide a certified translation of nikah nama (marriage certificate).

Are there any CIC approved translators or should I take it to any translator who can provide notarized document?
Hello, I was looking through this thread as I have been asked by the CIC to provide translated Nikkah Nama. I hope you have been gone through this process successfully long ago. Can you please explain me what you did in your case?

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
I got it translated from kecheri with stamp and signature from both the notary public and the person who did the translation.

Make sure that you do not translate the word nikah nama into marriage deed. Ask the translator to keep the heading nikah nama.

Reactions: bkhan88

ssbhatti

May 18, 2019
I got it translated from kecheri with stamp and signature from both the notary public and the person who did the translation.

Make sure that you do not translate the word nikah nama into marriage deed. Ask the translator to keep the heading nikah nama.
Thank you for your response dear.
If possible, can you please whatsapp me on +447779889066 so I can discuss it further with you.
If not convenient, can you please answer the following questions:
1. Did you get the affidavit from the translator or he was a certified translator?
2. Did you get Certified True Copy of the original Nikah Nama?
3. Did you, bride, Molvi Sb, and witnesses signed the translated copy or it was just translator and notary public?

Would really appreciate your response. Thanks!

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Thank you for your response dear.
If possible, can you please whatsapp me on +447779889066 so I can discuss it further with you.
If not convenient, can you please answer the following questions:
1. Did you get the affidavit from the translator or he was a certified translator?
2. Did you get Certified True Copy of the original Nikah Nama?
3. Did you, bride, Molvi Sb, and witnesses signed the translated copy or it was just translator and notary public?

Would really appreciate your response. Thanks!
I got it translated from a translator from kecheri but before song that I asked him if he had a stamp. As the translator had a stamp I got it translated from him and later he stamped and signed it before notary public stamped and signed. When that translate that make spelling mistakes. Make sure that there are none. Sit with them and go through it.

I scanned the original nikkah nama and the translation into one pdf sent it to them

Just the translator and notary public need to sign that.

I will message you my number for whatsapp