+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certification Course post MBA to get a job

GeekSync

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Hi

My wife completed MBA in HR In 2013 and since then she has only worked for 6 months in India.
We are moving to Ontario and wanted to know what would be a good career path through the right education.

Not looking to do double-Masters. Certification course for a year that will act as an add-on to MBA will be great. She is willing to move to a university anywhere in Canada for the education. Eventual goal is to get a job.

Areas of interests are ERP, SAP, Workday and other HR/Finance related software.

Please help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi

My wife completed MBA in HR In 2013 and since then she has only worked for 6 months in India.
We are moving to Ontario and wanted to know what would be a good career path through the right education.

Not looking to do double-Masters. Certification course for a year that will act as an add-on to MBA will be great. She is willing to move to a university anywhere in Canada for the education. Eventual goal is to get a job.

Areas of interests are ERP, SAP, Workday and other HR/Finance related software.

Please help.
She really needs to find a degree with co-op option or find internships even if they are unpaid. She lacks work experience and recent job experience.

GeekSync

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Degree meaning a 2 year masters one? If this is what it would take to get into job market , will do it.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Degree meaning a 2 year masters one? If this is what it would take to get into job market , will do it.
There isn’t a simple formula. Really depends on the sector, the person, the economy, job availability, location in Canada, etc. Given that your wife has very little work experience and it isn’t recent I see that as a weak point and so work experience and especially Canadian work experience will be important.

Reactions: GeekSync