+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certificate of qualification

sashank360

Oct 4, 2019
Hi, I studied environmental technician diploma 2yrs program in Canada. But I didn't get Job in the field of my study and have been working as Retail Sales Supervisor in a convenience store for my permanent residency. Since my academic background is environmental science, I got the OIT certificate for Water and Wastewater treatment plant operator for job prospective, but it didn't help. So I wanted to ask that can I use that certificate to gain 50 points as Certificate of Qualification. Please do reply as soon as possible as I am bit worried about immigration and do not want to takes which can cause further problems.
Thanking you in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, I studied environmental technician diploma 2yrs program in Canada. But I didn't get Job in the field of my study and have been working as Retail Sales Supervisor in a convenience store for my permanent residency. Since my academic background is environmental science, I got the OIT certificate for Water and Wastewater treatment plant operator for job prospective, but it didn't help. So I wanted to ask that can I use that certificate to gain 50 points as Certificate of Qualification. Please do reply as soon as possible as I am bit worried about immigration and do not want to takes which can cause further problems.
Thanking you in advance.
No - this isn't a trade. So no points.