+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certificate of qualification required in federal skilled worker?

simpleduck

Jul 16, 2020
Hi all,

I got ITA but in my application, CIC requires Certificate of Qualifications while I don't have anything like that.
I had a graduate certificate and also didn't see anywhere in the questionnaire on that.

Is this normal and what should I do?
FYI, I have past experience in NOC 4021 (English teacher), and one of the requirements is:
  • For instructors of trades, completion of apprenticeship training and industry or trade certification are required. Additional courses in teaching or a provincial teaching certificate may be required.
This might be why there's the required section for certificate of qualifications (so that those who teach trades can upload their certificate). But I am not really sure...

Thanks!

Last edited:

simpleduck

Jul 16, 2020
I also thought so and I went back to the Study and language section but I didn't find any question like that.
But I did see that in the section Work History. I answered Yes, now I fixed that and it's ok now.
Thanks for your reply!

Jul 5, 2021
You must take authorised English or French language tests in the areas of writing, reading, listening, and speaking.
Obtain a minimum of a 7 on the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) in each of the four abilities. download zolaxis patcher

Last edited:

Video_status

Nov 28, 2021
Merry Christmas Status 2021

WhatsApp Video Status Download – WhatsApp is an enormously popular messaging app with over a Billion daily active users.

Merry Christmas Status 2021, Happy Merry Christmas 2021 Whatsapp Status Video, Christmas is a season of a positive vibe in yourself that will bring out the new you in this New Year 2021 Status Video predecessor celebration.

<a href="https://videostatus.pro/merry-christmas-status-videos/">Merry Christmas Status 2021</a>

vinitgamas

Mar 14, 2022
The most effective method to Complete The McDVoice Survey
To finish the mcdvoice.com overview and get the deal imprinted on your receipt, you should have a new receipt from McDonald's close by.Mcdvoice.com