+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certificate of qualification in EAPR? Need urgent help!!!

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I need urgent help.

I am trying to submit my EAPR. I have ECA for Two or more degrees. In my upload documents sections, there is an upload for certificate of qualification. What should I upload there? I do not have any certification or technical diploma. I have done 2 years bachelors, 2 years Master of computer science degree and 2 yrs Master of business administration degree. I haven't applied for any skilled trade category.
What should I do??
Need help urgently,
Thank you.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hi Guys, I need urgent help.

I am trying to submit my EAPR. I have ECA for Two or more degrees. In my upload documents sections, there is an upload for certificate of qualification. What should I upload there? I do not have any certification or technical diploma. I have done 2 years bachelors, 2 years Master of computer science degree and 2 yrs Master of business administration degree. I haven't applied for any skilled trade category.
What should I do??
Need help urgently,
Thank you.
In your application, did you answer 'Yes' to the question asking about whether or not your trade is regulated (I can't remember the exact wording of the question but it was something along those lines)? That would be the only question I remember that could trigger a request for a certificate of qualification...

Last edited:

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I
In your application, did you answer 'Yes' to the question asking about whether or not your trade is regulated (I can't remember the exact wording of the question but it was something along those lines)? That would the only question I remember that could trigger a request for a certificate of qualification...
I cant remember. Where can I check it? Can I edit it?

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
I

I cant remember. Where can I check it? Can I edit it?
I think it would be under the 'Work History' part of the questionnaire portion of the eAPR (the part where you revisited questions from your express entry profile, as well as added your family information, address history, travel history, and personal history)... You should be able to edit it - you can edit almost everything in the questionnaire...