+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certificate of Identity

enriqueP

Jul 18, 2018
Hello,

Has anyone had any experience using a COI? I am about to get one. Do people give a hard time at the airport?I am going to the Dominican and their embassy in Canada say its a valid permit to go visit that country.

Thanks,

Enrique

foxtrat

Jul 16, 2018
Hello,

Has anyone had any experience using a COI? I am about to get one. Do people give a hard time at the airport?I am going to the Dominican and their embassy in Canada say its a valid permit to go visit that country.

Thanks,

Enrique
Hi!

Did you book for your travel? My husband has COI and we are planning to go Dominican too. I called sunwing customer service and they say its ok as long as the Dominican consulate allows this type of travel document.

Canada514

May 21, 2016
Hi!

Did you book for your travel? My husband has COI and we are planning to go Dominican too. I called sunwing customer service and they say its ok as long as the Dominican consulate allows this type of travel document.

Did you contact the Dominican embassy ?
Plz tell me what they said to you
Because I'm planning to travel there with the COI

Canada514

May 21, 2016
Hello,

Thanks,

Enrique
Can you explain plz what they said exactly
Because I'm planning to travel there with my COI

foxtrat

Jul 16, 2018
Did you contact the Dominican embassy ?
Plz tell me what they said to you
Because I'm planning to travel there with the COI
We just got back from Dominican everything went well
we had a great one week vacation at punta cana..with COI u can travel and no problem at Domonican

Bris03

Jan 12, 2020
Could you pls tell me which countrues accept Canadian certificate of identity? And can u get married abroad with a certificate of identity