+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CERTIFICATE OF ACCEPTANCE IN QUEBEC---

mogrosso

May 28, 2022
My CAQ is already 5 weeks, on may 13 , the file is open until now no update.
Check the system You should have something like this... This is the link to check if you have your credentials. It will be weird if you don't get it within 20 days.: https://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/dossierClient/faces/pages/authentification.jspx?lang=en&app=DCAE&indCreationCompte=undefined&indCodeAutorisation=undefined

Date
(yyyy-mm-dd)
Title and description

2022-06-17

Issue of your CAQ for studies

Your CAQ for studies has been issued and mailed to you, along with the attached letter.

Decision letter (PDF, 202.4 kb)
2022-05-26
Receipt of your documents

We have received your documents. Their compliance will be reviewed as soon as possible, according to the order in which the applications were received.
2022-05-26
Opening of your file

Your file is now open. Your file number appears at the top of the screen.

Jun 15, 2022
Visa Office......
Manila
its has only opening of your file nothing follows... its already 5 weeks already but no respose I sent my application May 13

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
How long did your caq took to be approved ? And

pls text me your Wasup # I need to speak with you privately or messenger name
first they give me a note for some documents missing and when i provided them they got back to me with approval, the total time was about 30 days

Putaputa

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Who here already in Canada that haven’t receive their caq yet?
Drop ur Wasup Num. Or messenger name to get contacted now very important

Jun 22, 2022
Hi everyone.
So I've applied for a CAQ and uploaded the docs to the Arrima portal as instructed on the 8th of June. The status on that portal reads "Depose" or "Deposited" in English but I haven't received an official letter of receipt like most people do on the Quebec Immigration portal. Should I consider my docs received or should I get in touch with Arrima customer care to find out if there's been an issue?

Jun 15, 2022
Visa Office......
Manila
hello , I just wanna ask if I can receive a CAQ certificate on my gmail or a hard copy only, I just recieve the decision letter, What is next? is my real CAQ hard copy or I can recieved by my email

Tar3q

Feb 26, 2019
first they give me a note for some documents missing and when i provided them they got back to me with approval, the total time was about 30 days
Total time from when? the initial date or after submission of missing documents?
How long it took after submitting missing documents?

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
Total time from when? the initial date or after submission of missing documents?
How long it took after submitting missing documents?
from the first submission, after the each submission they responded within two weeks

Tar3q

Feb 26, 2019
You are lucky i must say,
The CAQ office is very incompetent if see the reviews.
I just wanted to extend for four months as i had to defer due to covid and now im going through all these hassle , above that my current caq will expire in aug 30.
Hope to hear something good from them.