+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ceremony cancelled administrative error

Canadian Snowbird

Star Member
Oct 6, 2023
Let's create a group where we can discuss this matter and try to push all together, let's create a whatsapp group or something where we can chat in a closer and private way, Now I completed almost 2 months waiting for a chair in that ceremony room in mississauga office, let's work together, we should inbox somebody our phone numbers and create the group and start from something, is my opinion.
Hopefully someone will take the initiative to create the WhatsApp group for this ceremony cancellations applicants.

Rolazaher

Mar 7, 2018
Let's create a group where we can discuss this matter and try to push all together, let's create a whatsapp group or something where we can chat in a closer and private way, Now I completed almost 2 months waiting for a chair in that ceremony room in mississauga office, let's work together, we should inbox somebody our phone numbers and create the group and start from something, is my opinion.
Or Facebook group please let’s do something

Rolazaher

Mar 7, 2018
No, I did not. I checked today and there is no change. My ceremony was on Sept 13, Scarborough. Possibly, mine is coming a week or two later. But, at least my MP told me this week that I am now in the "queue" for rescheduling. She also said that, in her personal opinion, the scheduling might take place in the next 4-6 weeks... But I am happy to see that there are changes in the files of other people. A ghost update generally is a good sign for more to come in a week or so.
Did they reschedule?

Rolazaher

Mar 7, 2018
Hopefully someone will take the initiative to create the WhatsApp group for this ceremony cancellations applicants.
Can you start it please . I contcted cbc reporter too. I haven’t received a reply yet . There was a reporter who last year write an article about ircc. I thought she might help. Google and find the reporter and let’s send her emails she might help.

Canadian Snowbird

Star Member
Oct 6, 2023
Can you start it please . I contcted cbc reporter too. I haven’t received a reply yet . There was a reporter who last year write an article about ircc. I thought she might help. Google and find the reporter and let’s send her emails she might help.
Give me phone number, then I will start the group and share the link here ! Involving media is always great idea.