+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CERB eligibility

May 3, 2020
I'm on a postgraduate work permit, I left the country for a two week emergency trip in March (funeral) and because of covid I haven't been able to come back. At my job I have been placed on indefinite leave and haven't received income since. Do I apply for CERB since I haven't been able to get income.