+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centinnal college January 2019

Akinejyam

Jul 10, 2018
Hi I applied for two college . HUMBER AND CENTENNIAL COLLEGE for january 2019 intake. Regarding to my admission requirements humber required grade 11 or 12 math english science and biology. Do you have any idea if those colleges will consider us Filipino applicants? Because during my time K12 program has not yet implemented. And my humber application appeared on my humber account those subjects that i have not met. Grade 11 or g

Amankhokhar88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
So i guess one can apply and keep, they might start processing it later.
By the way, on what date did you apply to Centennial?
I applied few days ago that time aget were saying that college will open tomorrow but not yet opened then i conformed from centennial college they told me that the processing for offer letters for internationals will be started after 13july

Amankhokhar88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi I applied for two college . HUMBER AND CENTENNIAL COLLEGE for january 2019 intake. Regarding to my admission requirements humber required grade 11 or 12 math english science and biology. Do you have any idea if those colleges will consider us Filipino applicants? Because during my time K12 program has not yet implemented. And my humber application appeared on my humber account those subjects that i have not met. Grade 11 or g
Dear humber college is already closed for jan intake 2019

Reactions: Akinejyam

a4tech

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
I think you should eait because may be they are processing applications of sep18 intake because i got offer on 2nd may for sep18 so keep patience all the best
Boss how many days na kuha mo yong letter of acceptance?