+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennials Vs Seneca - Project Management Sept 2014.

parul154

Feb 25, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
08-03-2014
File Transfer...
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
10-06-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
Submitted pp with application (paper based)
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
My profile
Xth : 91.4%
XIIth : 85%
Btech (Electronics Communication Enginnering) in 2012 : 78%
Currently working in IT domain (1.5 work ex so far)

Please help me to choose between two colg.
Let me know pros and cons, in terms of hectic, part time job possible along with course, etc.

kml87

Feb 20, 2012
1) First of all u will get refusal because of course mis match that is a big and main reason for Canadian visa refusal.
Btech in electonics communication, experience in IT field with a technical work and going for management diploma, What s great selection and links of ur studies???
2) Canadian mentality is totally different from Indian mentality . In India a person do MBA after btech. This is a common thing like we we people think that we can handle the job of both engineer and manager simultaneously. So a single person with btech and MBA can do the job of manager and engineer together. No need to hire two persons. But Canadian embassy and Canadian People dont think like that . You have to give a strong reason that why r u leaving ur technical field and going for a management course. They directly put question on ur intention of study if ur not explaining any thing that will clearly give a reason to them to think that u r not a genuine student.
3) I have seen many refusal people going for wireless communication course in humber after their backgroung with computers science got refusal coz of study mismatch. For Canadian point of view computer science and electronics are different engineering fields and tele communication engineering is different . This is a clearly big study mis match . Few get visas coz they justify it
4) it is clearly written by Canadian embassy in their rules that you will get 3 years work permit if ur course of study is 2 years or more than 2 years. In many cases u will get 3 years work permit with a course duration of 1.5 years too. But that is totally depend on visa officer mood as it is not written in rules. why people plan their study on the basis of risk??? , i dont understand . You are coming to a different country, different people and culture still having a risk , If visa officer gives you 1.5 years work permit with 1.5 years course duration then what u will do?? Be prepare and dont think that u r going to get 3 years.

parul154

Feb 25, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
08-03-2014
File Transfer...
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
10-06-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
Submitted pp with application (paper based)
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
kml87 said:
1) First of all u will get refusal because of course mis match that is a big and main reason for Canadian visa refusal.
Btech in electonics communication, experience in IT field with a technical work and going for management diploma, What s great selection and links of ur studies???
2) Canadian mentality is totally different from Indian mentality . In India a person do MBA after btech. This is a common thing like we we people think that we can handle the job of both engineer and manager simultaneously. So a single person with btech and MBA can do the job of manager and engineer together. No need to hire two persons. But Canadian embassy and Canadian People dont think like that . You have to give a strong reason that why r u leaving ur technical field and going for a management course. They directly put question on ur intention of study if ur not explaining any thing that will clearly give a reason to them to think that u r not a genuine student.
3) I have seen many refusal people going for wireless communication course in humber after their backgroung with computers science got refusal coz of study mismatch. For Canadian point of view computer science and electronics are different engineering fields and tele communication engineering is different . This is a clearly big study mis match . Few get visas coz they justify it
4) it is clearly written by Canadian embassy in their rules that you will get 3 years work permit if ur course of study is 2 years or more than 2 years. In many cases u will get 3 years work permit with a course duration of 1.5 years too. But that is totally depend on visa officer mood as it is not written in rules. why people plan their study on the basis of risk??? , i dont understand . You are coming to a different country, different people and culture still having a risk , If visa officer gives you 1.5 years work permit with 1.5 years course duration then what u will do?? Be prepare and dont think that u r going to get 3 years.
Any course u suggest???
How abt Information System Business Analysis??