+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennials story arts or Sheridan Hazel Mccallion for advertising and marketing communications

Yash1519

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Hi,
I have recieved offer letter from both centennial story arts centre and Sheridans Hazel Mccallion campus for jan 2019 for an advanced diploma in Advertising and marketing communications.
I can't decide between the 2
Please help
Centennail offers 14 week placement but is more focused towards advertising
Sheridan offers cources more towards management and i want to do management only.
So is a 14 week placement a deal breaker. And centennial also offers 3 fields to choose from in the last 2 semesters and they are,
Accounts management
Advertising management &
Marketing management. But it mainly focuses on advertising during the course period

please reply

And if you know a student who an alumni of the institutions listed above please help.

Thank you

peaches_1234

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hi,
I have recieved offer letter from both centennial story arts centre and Sheridans Hazel Mccallion campus for jan 2019 for an advanced diploma in Advertising and marketing communications.
Please help
Sheridan offers cources more towards management and i want to do management only.
So is a 14 week placement a deal breaker. And centennial also offers 3 fields to choose from in the last 2 semesters and they are,
Accounts management
Advertising management &
Marketing management. But it mainly focuses on advertising during the course period

please reply

And if you know a student who an alumni of the institutions listed above please help.

Thank you
Hey,

When did you apply to Sheridan? Also, on what date did you receive the offer letter?

It's been a month since i have applied to Sheridan and my application status is "Under Consideration". Really anxious here.... :)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
All depends on your background. Canadian work experience is really important so a co-op placement is very valuable. Do you have multiple years of management experience already? It is really hard to immigrate and say you will only do management. There is very little information on your background but unless you have extensive management experience in a large multinational you will often have to start in a non-management role. Doesn't have to be entry-level but a college courses don't lead to the same opportunities that an MBA from a good school.

A-veer19

Jun 14, 2018
Punjabi
Whaa
Hi,
Please help
Accounts management
Advertising management &

please reply

Thank you
When did ylu applied and when did you got the LOA. Please mention the dates.