+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial vs george brown college

simar13

May 31, 2015
hi im from india
im looking for some courses in canada related to finance and business management
ive short listed centennial college for global business management and george brown college for financial planning post graduate certificate
im also having another query that if i apply for 1 year course , and take another 1 year course, will it qualify for my 3 year work permit

Harman Dhamija

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2015
Doc's Request.
n/a
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
28/5/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
12/6/2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Go for george brown
1 year course with co-op

Maima

Aug 8, 2014
For 2 years you'll only get 2 years on your work permit, you need at least 3 to have 3 years.

simar13

May 31, 2015
harman please tell me that the course structure is of 8 months , will it qualify for 1 year work permit ?the college website mentions as 8 months course not 12 months

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simar13 said:
hi im from india
im looking for some courses in canada related to finance and business management
ive short listed centennial college for global business management and george brown college for financial planning post graduate certificate
im also having another query that if i apply for 1 year course , and take another 1 year course, will it qualify for my 3 year work permit
Hi, what will be the entire course fee for international students??
Also, pl share will it be eligible for work permit at the end of course completion??

Are there any 2 years coursed in accounting, business management??
Pls suggest

Deeps1993

Jan 18, 2015
Even though your course is of 8 months you will get a 1 year student visa. But your post graduate work permit will also be of 1 year only. If you do a course of above 12 months then you will get a 2 year student visa and a 3 years post graduate work permit thereafter.

Hope it helped !

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deeps1993 said:
Even though your course is of 8 months you will get a 1 year student visa. But your post graduate work permit will also be of 1 year only. If you do a course of above 12 months then you will get a 2 year student visa and a 3 years post graduate work permit thereafter.

Hope it helped !
Hi Deeps1993,

If one get enrolled into diploma/graduate certificate course with duration of 3 sem then will he get study visa for 2 years???? Is this true?
So, what will he/she can do in the extra 6 months he got over and above the 3 sem of course?
Can he do a job/full time work during this period? or get enrolled for a 6 month course??

And are you sure that he will get 3 years PGWP after that??

Pls can you share any official link for both of this info you provided here.
Thanks in advance.