+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

centennial may 2019

Charn

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
I got this mail from centennial banglore office

Dear Student,

Greetings from Centennial College India Office.

Application are currently on hold due to limited seat availability and excess number of applications received. Please check with your agent after a few weeks
For any further information, please feel free to email us at bangalore@centennialcollege.caor call us on India office numbers provided below.

Thank you,

Warm Regards,

Swathi
Online Counselor

SAS2679

Dec 18, 2018
I got this mail from centennial banglore office

Dear Student,

Greetings from Centennial College India Office.

Application are currently on hold due to limited seat availability and excess number of applications received. Please check with your agent after a few weeks
For any further information, please feel free to email us at bangalore@centennialcollege.caor call us on India office numbers provided below.

Thank you,

Warm Regards,

Swathi
Online Counselor
How do you ask for the update on the application?
They don't provide the student ID too and I'm sure your name alone wouldn't help. Please let me know, bcz my agent is having a lot of tantrums and I'm kinda sick of it.

Charn

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
How do you ask for the update on the application?
They don't provide the student ID too and I'm sure your name alone wouldn't help. Please let me know, bcz my agent is having a lot of tantrums and I'm kinda sick of it.
They don't provide any update and ask you to let your agent contact them . So my agent already sent them a reminder mail but didn't get any response yet. From their mail which i got it is clear that they will issue offers in upcoming weeks .So fingers crossed. Btw in which course you have applied ?

SAS2679

Dec 18, 2018
IBM and Finance
They don't provide any update and ask you to let your agent contact them . So my agent already sent them a reminder mail but didn't get any response yet. From their mail which i got it is clear that they will issue offers in upcoming weeks .So fingers crossed. Btw in which course you have applied ?
IBM and Finance

Mar 4, 2019
centennial has once again started giving offer letters i got mine on 28th feb 2018