+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

centennial may 2019

Krishnateja

Nov 30, 2018
Ontariocolleges.ca shows open status for many courses in lot of colleges..can we apply for them.? how should I send WES Report ? Should I send it to ontariocolleges.ca or the universities individually??

Krishnateja

Nov 30, 2018
And also I alr Ady have IELTS GR report..I scheduled my IELTS academic on Dec 15.. but is IELTS mandatory for considering our admission? I mean can I apply to these institutions and submit IELTS at a later date( by this month end)?

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
No...i haven't got it yet...you got the student id or other info ?
Hello guys,

Centennial don't have any student id (when applied thru agent). you can ask them for your application status through Name & DOB.

As all efforts you have to make yourself ask your agent daily for the update on your application otherwise less chances to get offer letter.

Nov28teena

Sep 21, 2018
No info or student id is given to me from my agent. They are saying that offer letter will probably come in upcoming weeks

Charn

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hello guys,

Centennial don't have any student id (when applied thru agent). you can ask them for your application status through Name & DOB.

As all efforts you have to make yourself ask your agent daily for the update on your application otherwise less chances to get offer letter.
Can you give me the mail id of centennial through which i can ask my application status .