+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial may 2019 intake urgent

Rajan@123

Jan 14, 2019
I got offer letter of centennial college may 2019 intake for mechanical engineering technology- design (fast track) advance diploma which is of two year(4 semester) but in my offer letter the approximate date of completion of is given dec 2020. So after completing the course for how much period of PGWP I WILL get please tell me.
Will I get 3 year PGWP????

Last edited:

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
I got offer letter of centennial college may 2019 intake for mechanical engineering technology- design (fast track) advance diploma which is of two year(4 semester) but in my offer letter the approximate date of completion of is given dec 2020. So after completing the course for how much period of PGWP I WILL get please tell me.
If the duration of the program is "officially" two academic years, you'll get a two-year PGWP.

Charn

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
When did you get your offer letter ?
I too applied centennial but haven't got it yet

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
2 year program qualifies for 3 year PGWP:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/work/after-graduation/about.html

How long is a post-graduation work permit valid?
How long the post-graduation work permit is valid for depends on the length of your study program. If your program was:

• less than 8 months
    • you aren’t eligible for a PGWP
  • more than 8 months but less than 2 years
    • your PGWP may be valid for up to the same length as your study program (for example, if you completed a 9-month program, a work permit may be issued for up to 9 months)
  • 2 years or more
    • a PGWP may be issued for 3 years
If you completed more than one program, you may be able to get a PGWP that combines the length of each program. For this, each of the programs you completed must be:

• PGWP-eligible and
  • at least 8 months in length.
You can’t get a PGWP if you already had one after completing an earlier program of study.]

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Okk but according to offer letter total duration of program is 20 month as it start in may 2019 and complete in Dec 2020.
Are there any scheduled breaks in between semesters? What is the official descrption of the program. IRCC will decide based on the official description of the program.