+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial hybrid September 2020

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
He has send many mail but they are not replying. He's timetable has not become. They are still regularaizing
He has got mail from accuplacer. So can give exam directly.
Also, from where to study? Specially english.
Ur son can go to Accuplacer website. There are plenty of practices.

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
He has send many mail but they are not replying. He's timetable has not become. They are still regularaizing
He has got mail from accuplacer. So can give exam directly.
Also, from where to study? Specially english.
If his timetable has not been generated, he has to contact with sage team, which is international department. Tell them ur son’s situation and they are pleased to help u. But sometimes they cannot respond to emails on time, I would suggest to call them.

VarshaPatel

Dec 21, 2019
If his timetable has not been generated, he has to contact with sage team, which is international department. Tell them ur son’s situation and they are pleased to help u. But sometimes they cannot respond to emails on time, I would suggest to call them.
Ok, we will call.
But we can directly register for exam in accuplacer and can give?

VarshaPatel

Dec 21, 2019
I would recommend contact school
Ok,
Received mail on Wednesday and I am posting same as.

Dear Student,

There has been a change to your Fall semester timetable. This change could be due to one or more of the following: day, time, or room change, or you have been dropped or added to a course by your academic area. Please log on to myCentennial to review the changes to your timetable. The following course(s) have been affected:

COMM 999,MATH 995

Can you put some light on this.

Regards

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
Ok,
Received mail on Wednesday and I am posting same as.

Dear Student,

There has been a change to your Fall semester timetable. This change could be due to one or more of the following: day, time, or room change, or you have been dropped or added to a course by your academic area. Please log on to myCentennial to review the changes to your timetable. The following course(s) have been affected:

COMM 999,MATH 995

Can you put some light on this.

Regards
That just tell u ur timetable has changed a little bit. U should log in ur centennial account. Click registration and click week at glance of timetable to see the changes