+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial hybrid September 2020

VarshaPatel

Dec 21, 2019
Hi
If anyone has taken hybrid online course in centennial college then please ping me. As my Son is not able to register so need help.

Retards

Gurpalsingh13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hi
If anyone has taken hybrid online course in centennial college then please ping me. As my Son is not able to register so need help.

Retards
Can we enrol in a hybrid course while sitting in india, as it requires physical presence in college.
what would happen of lab classes which we wouldn’t attend.

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
Hi

Retards
Hi I am currently studying energy system engineering technology in centennial. My class started online this Monday.

VarshaPatel

Dec 21, 2019
Hi I am currently studying energy system engineering technology in centennial. My class started online this Monday.
Hi,
thanks for reply
My Son is in diploma in biotechnology. His course also started on Monday.
He has to give maths and english assessment test. If you know anything about this then put some light in it.
Regards

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
Hi,
thanks for reply
My Son is in diploma in biotechnology. His course also started on Monday.
He has to give maths and english assessment test. If you know anything about this then put some light in it.
Regards
Yes u have to take assessment test prior classes. I took assessment test end of June through Accuplacer. School sent email to me and required me to book an appointment to take the test.

VarshaPatel

Dec 21, 2019
Yes u have to take assessment test prior classes. I took assessment test end of June through Accuplacer. School sent email to me and required me to book an appointment to take the test.
Ok, you have given both maths and english test? So how is has to be given?
It's new for my Son online and till now he has not given any test Or studied online(only in paper he has studied).So we are confused.
After appointment, Accuplacer will guide about exam. Actually in Indian School nothing is thought in computer.

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
It's new for my Son online and till now he has not given any test Or studied online(only in paper he has studied).So we are confused.
After appointment, Accuplacer will guide about exam. Actually in Indian School nothing is thought in computer.
Yes I took English and math at the same time. I believe school will send ur son detailed instructions on how to take the test through Accuplacer. If ur son has not received any messages, then I would recommend ur son contact with school directly

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
I know it is hard for online classes, however, in this point, that is the best way to study. I believe ur son will get used to this model until he gets full approval and school resumes in-person classes.

VarshaPatel

Dec 21, 2019
Yes I took English and math at the same time. I believe school will send ur son detailed instructions on how to take the test through Accuplacer. If ur son has not received any messages, then I would recommend ur son contact with school directly
He has send many mail but they are not replying. He's timetable has not become. They are still regularaizing
He has got mail from accuplacer. So can give exam directly.
Also, from where to study? Specially english.