+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial college

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
What was that ? Why are you shooting at me ? I didnt even intend that msg to you
Sorry I misquoted that. I intended to reply on the unhappy part that you used for me.

Anyways Centennial as I said is not very popular with employers. That's why I was curious and yes there are lot of better college/uni in Toronto. You will realise once you are here. Some students do get job in their field but that's purely on their experience and knowledge. Hope that clarifies.

shivani13

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry I misquoted that. I intended to reply on the unhappy part that you used for me.

Anyways Centennial as I said is not very popular with employers. That's why I was curious and yes there are lot of better college/uni in Toronto. You will realise once you are here. Some students do get job in their field but that's purely on their experience and knowledge. Hope that clarifies.
Okay, thank you for the information. What do you think about GBC or Sheridan ? I have applied there as well.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Okay, thank you for the information. What do you think about GBC or Sheridan ? I have applied there as well.
GBC is better than Sheridan. Try Algonquin (little expensive but employment scenario is good)

What's your background and experience?

shivani13

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
GBC is better than Sheridan. Try Algonquin (little expensive but employment scenario is good)

What's your background and experience?
I have done a diploma in computer engineering (9.67 avg) with IELTS 8 bands and no work experience.

I am not very concerned about job placement as i will be coming back to india after finishing the program. I am concerned about their teaching quality.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I have done a diploma in computer engineering (9.67 avg) with IELTS 8 bands and no work experience.

I am not very concerned about job placement as i will be coming back to india after finishing the program. I am concerned about their teaching quality.
Go for GBC then. Good faculty and nice facilities.

Should have tried Uni for computer science degree. They are the best

Deepanshu96

Jul 20, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
04-05-2021
AOR Received.
28-06-2021
Med's Done....
27-05-2021
I have applied to software engineering technology advanced diploma. How about you ?
that's great! I have applied for PG program International Development. what is your application date?