+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial college

Priyachahlia

Apr 4, 2018
Does anybody know how is global business management course in centennial college and what are the chances of getting a Job after completing the course? I've received an offer letter for this course from centennial college for september 2018 intake.

Last edited:

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Does anybody know how is global business management course in centennial college and what are the chances of getting a Job after completing the course? I've received an offer letter for this course from centennial college for september 2018 intake.
Hey! I complete my GBM course from Centennial college last year. Here's a piece of advise - It is jack of all and Master of none which means that you do not specialize in anything. Having said that, it is a good program to take if you already have experience in a specific field and are confident of getting a job based on your skills. If not, I would suggest you to go for specialized courses like Supply chain management, HR, Accounting etc.

The best part about GBM is that it is a 2 year course and you are eligible for a 3 years post graduation work permit. However, you can also choose to opt for 2 programs of one year each and can still get the 3 years permit. Trust this helps!

Priyachahlia

Apr 4, 2018
Hey! I complete my GBM course from Centennial college last year. Here's a piece of advise - It is jack of all and Master of none which means that you do not specialize in anything. Having said that, it is a good program to take if you already have experience in a specific field and are confident of getting a job based on your skills. If not, I would suggest you to go for specialized courses like Supply chain management, HR, Accounting etc.

The best part about GBM is that it is a 2 year course and you are eligible for a 3 years post graduation work permit. However, you can also choose to opt for 2 programs of one year each and can still get the 3 years permit. Trust this helps!
Did you get job after completing the course??
I have already submitted the fees for this program

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Did you get job after completing the course??
I have already submitted the fees for this program
Yes, I have been working full time since I graduated. I would like to emphasize that getting a job depends on a lot of other factors (interpersonal skills, soft skills, resume writing skills etc.) than your educational credentials.

Reactions: Priyachahlia