+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial college sept 2019 intake

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
No ..the mail like your application has received ? Did you get this one too ?...if yes..then after how many days ?
Generally first you apply, in some colleges you attach the documents in the application itself, you should get a mail saying your application was sucessful after paying the application fees. Next you will get a mail with your user id and password where you can access all details regarding your application. Then you will get a mail asking you to scan your documents and send ( if they did not ask for it before). Finally, they may send a mail saying that they are processing your application and then you will have to wait for offer letter or rejection to come.

Himalayp

Dec 2, 2018
hey guys can anyone tell me plz centennial September 2019 intake for international students is open or not bcz my agents is keep saying me that it won’t

moko778

Jan 12, 2019
is centennial accepting applications for sept intake for international students as my agent keeps on saying that the applications for sept intake is yet to open . did anyone got offer for sept intake 2019 from centennial.