+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial College Progress Campus Students September 2019

igortiz0907

Jul 12, 2018
Hello guys. I have created this thread to find people who will be going to Centennial College Progress Campus for September 2019 intake. We can share our courses, class information, accomodation and any other things that we need help with.

I mainly created it to find people who will be doing Hospitality & Tourism / Hotel Management but other students are welcome as well. I am also looking for accomodation near the college.

Yash1519

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Hey I have got the offer letter and have paid the fees and GIC( waiting for the Reciept). I am doing a 2 year culinary management course. Wbu?

perlita1990

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Hello! Thank God for this thread. Been looking for the best possible group I could join and share thoughts on the College application.
I have been accepted for the Hotel Operations Management program at Progress Campus. I will process through the SDS program and just waiting for my GIC from CIBC Bank.

Yash1519

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Hello! Thank God for this thread. Been looking for the best possible group I could join and share thoughts on the College application.
I have been accepted for the Hotel Operations Management program at Progress Campus. I will process through the SDS program and just waiting for my GIC from CIBC Bank.
I am also waiting for the GIC Reciept from Nova Scotia Bank and will apply through SDS online

apsegway

May 30, 2019
I am taking Software Engineering Technology fast track program in Sept. Anyone else who got accepted to this program?

igortiz0907

Jul 12, 2018
Hey I have got the offer letter and have paid the fees and GIC( waiting for the Reciept). I am doing a 2 year culinary management course. Wbu?
That's good. I will be doing a 3 years/6 semesters Hospitality & Tourism Administration course this September.

Lavita

Dec 26, 2019
I am taking Software Engineering Technology fast track program in Sept. Anyone else who got accepted to this program?
Hey,

I am planning for Sept 2020 intake. Supposing you have already joined this course can you tell me if it's worth joining this course? I've got mixed reviews so I just want to confirm.

Thanks!