+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial College Offer

vishalkoradia.vk

Jan 17, 2018
I'm VISHAL KORADIA, I had applied for GLOBAL BUSINESS MGMT (CODE: 2880) in Centennial college for SEP 18.
I had applied in Jan end, but have not received any response from college & a few days back I mailed centennial that how much time it'll take for your response and they mailed me:

Dear Vishal,

Thank you for your email.

We understand that you have been awaiting your offer decision from Centennial College.
However, due to the limited seats available for our programs for Sept 2018 intake in comparison to the exceeded volume of applications that we have received, we have put a TEMPORARY HOLD on processing of applications for Sept 2018 intake until further notice.

Your application thus is currently in the WAITLISTED QUEUE. We will be able to move forward with processing your application ONLY if seats open up in the next few weeks. Applications are processed on first come first serve basis depending on the availability of seats.

Thanks and regards,

Swathi R
Admissions Assistant
The Presidency
1, St. Mark's Road
Bangalore-560001
Karnataka, INDIA

Tel No. 91-080-41120891/91-080-41120892
Email: swathir@centennialcollege.ca

so how much time it'll take, can I get by end of this month?

Imrankhan27

Nov 28, 2017
I'm VISHAL KORADIA, I had applied for GLOBAL BUSINESS MGMT (CODE: 2880) in Centennial college for SEP 18.
I had applied in Jan end, but have not received any response from college & a few days back I mailed centennial that how much time it'll take for your response and they mailed me:

Dear Vishal,

Thank you for your email.

We understand that you have been awaiting your offer decision from Centennial College.
However, due to the limited seats available for our programs for Sept 2018 intake in comparison to the exceeded volume of applications that we have received, we have put a TEMPORARY HOLD on processing of applications for Sept 2018 intake until further notice.

Your application thus is currently in the WAITLISTED QUEUE. We will be able to move forward with processing your application ONLY if seats open up in the next few weeks. Applications are processed on first come first serve basis depending on the availability of seats.

Thanks and regards,

Swathi R
Admissions Assistant
The Presidency
1, St. Mark's Road
Bangalore-560001
Karnataka, INDIA

Tel No. 91-080-41120891/91-080-41120892
Email: swathir@centennialcollege.ca

so how much time it'll take, can I get by end of this month?
Did you get ur offer letter ?