+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial college Jan 2020

Prince Mann

Aug 4, 2019
I have applied for GBM in centennial on 12july itself but haven't got any LOA. Average time they take to give offer letter?

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
it varies and depends on the number of applications submitted for a particular program. Do you have a backup plan in case Centennial don't issue you LOA on time?

Thank you,

puchic

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
I have applied for GBM in centennial on 12july itself but haven't got any LOA. Average time they take to give offer letter?
it took mine a month. You have to do a constant follow up though. I asked someone in Canada to follow up by phone as well.

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
Hey Guys,
I have a question regarding my brother's application. He applied in GBM, Centennial through IDP and IDP applied using a physical application form emailing the same to Centennial.
I am not sure if that could be the best way possible as my brother did not get any application number or update yet and its been 2 weeks.
Can anyone comment on this situation?

Thanks,
Sid

Prince Mann

Aug 4, 2019
I have applied for the same on 12th July from another agent and haven't got any offer letter till now if you get it do msg here so that it got clarity between us

avani99999

Aug 5, 2019
hello i have applied for advanced biotechnology on july 19 in centennial college but havent got any answer yet

anmol D

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hey Guys,
I have a question regarding my brother's application. He applied in GBM, Centennial through IDP and IDP applied using a physical application form emailing the same to Centennial.
I am not sure if that could be the best way possible as my brother did not get any application number or update yet and its been 2 weeks.
Can anyone comment on this situation?

Thanks,
Sid
exactly with me too, applied on 22 th July

anmol D

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
So did you ask your agent ( IDP ) regarding the paper application or how it will work from here?
Centennial doesn't have portal for applications like Sheridan or George Brown colleges, it works on mailing system for international students, you can say--paper base application.

Reactions: sidroy09