Feb 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I got refusal letter for visa after interview. Since I've payed first semester fees in front, I sent withdrawal request form to Centennial college, but did not received any feedback from them. It was 20 days ago. I sent an email again last week, asking for confirmation, but still no answer from them. Should I be worried? What should I do further?
International department has very low level of communication with prospective students. Disappointed. :'(

belex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I did, but they are not answering. I left a voice message as well.
What should I do? I wouldn't like to get in a situation that after deadline for withdrawal they maybe say that I did not submit properly filled withdrawal package or something like that.

degvire

Dec 30, 2013
belex said:
Yes I did, but they are not answering. I left a voice message as well.
What should I do? I wouldn't like to get in a situation that after deadline for withdrawal they maybe say that I did not submit properly filled withdrawal package or something like that.
Hi! They are on vacations until January 2nd. (They have been closed since December 25th) maybe that's why they aren't replying to you.

belex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe, but as I said, my first e-mail asking to withdraw was on Dec 11th. Some members warned that they are just interested to take your money, and when some issue affecting a student comes, they do not respond. Very unprofessional! Like it's my fault because I got refusal letter from their embassy :eek:

Anyway, Happy New Year to all students.

indianstudentenquire

Dec 29, 2013
what are the chances of getting pr after i year project management or any other 1 year diploma from centinnal.college. please suggest any plan. to get a pr after 1 year course in.ontario.

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
belex said:
Maybe, but as I said, my first e-mail asking to withdraw was on Dec 11th. Some members warned that they are just interested to take your money, and when some issue affecting a student comes, they do not respond. Very unprofessional! Like it's my fault because I got refusal letter from their embassy :eek:

Anyway, Happy New Year to all students.
wait for few more days, if they didn't reply, i might go there to ask about ur situation.

did they gave u student number?

jass bhatia

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what are the chances of getting visa for fast track advanced diplomas??
my profile is
10th-79.8%
diploma in cse-66.7%
b-tech in cse-72.8%
IELTS-7
I have opted for--Computer Systems Technology – Networking (Co-op Fast Track)??
will it be a good choice??