+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial College 2020 intake

daretoamr

Sep 17, 2019
Hey Guys,

Dunno if it is the right place to ask what i need to know or not but i don't know a better helpful place than this forums thanks to you..

I have an interest in one of Centennial college postgraduate program [BUSINESS ANALYTICS AND INSIGHTS - CANADIAN CONTEXT ] .

The problem is that the college's website doesn't give info about the tuition fees. I have made an application and tried to ask via email for that info for more than one month without success !!!!!

I have contacted every single email address i could find and got the same result which is silence !!!

anyone here had faced the same problem ?
anybody here knows the answer to that top dangerous secret classified information that nobody in Centennial college wanna talk about ?

aravindsbabu

Dec 28, 2019
@daretoamr
Hey Guys,

Dunno if it is the right place to ask what i need to know or not but i don't know a better helpful place than this forums thanks to you..

I have an interest in one of Centennial college postgraduate program [BUSINESS ANALYTICS AND INSIGHTS - CANADIAN CONTEXT ] .
Hi I am also interested, were you able to get information on it? I am planning for the May 2021 intake.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hey Guys,

The problem is that the college's website doesn't give info about the tuition fees. I have made an application and tried to ask via email for that info for more than one month without success !!!!!

I have contacted every single email address i could find and got the same result which is silence !!!

anyone here had faced the same problem ?
anybody here knows the answer to that top dangerous secret classified information that nobody in Centennial college wanna talk about ?
Hey, you got any updates regarding the same ?