+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial College 2017 May intake

Abinson92

Jan 4, 2017
Applying for adv. Dip in biotechnology, May 2017, centennial college... anyone else ???
Ph : 9986494401....

tejaalla369

Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th - Mar
Doc's Request.
17th - Mar
IELTS Request
17th - Mar
Med's Request
Not required
Med's Done....
Not required
Passport Req..
18th Apr
VISA ISSUED...
24th Apr
Hi,

I got admit for SEP-2017.
When shall i start my visa processing?

pd_IT

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
You have till one month before program start date to apply( i.e, august if it is september intake). You can apply anytime before that as per your convenience. And you can land there 1 month prior to ur program start date. Getting a visa ahead of 2 months may give you the leverage of getting better rates while you book your travel tickets.

tejaalla369

Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th - Mar
Doc's Request.
17th - Mar
IELTS Request
17th - Mar
Med's Request
Not required
Med's Done....
Not required
Passport Req..
18th Apr
VISA ISSUED...
24th Apr
pd_IT said:
You have till one month before program start date to apply( i.e, august if it is september intake). You can apply anytime before that as per your convenience. And you can land there 1 month prior to ur program start date. Getting a visa ahead of 2 months may give you the leverage of getting better rates while you book your travel tickets.
pd_IT thanks for the reply.
I am currently in USA on h1b visa.
And visa processing time from USA is 60 days. So would it be better if i start visa processing from MAY. Will they approve if i apply in MAY or is it too early to apply for visa.

And do we need Police certificate for student visa as i have seen few people posting that we need police certificate where as when i check cic website there is no such requirement.

Thanks

pd_IT

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
Cool Teja.
Interesting to not that u r in the Americas already. Intrigued to know more about your profile.

I dont think there will be any de-merit in starting ur visa processing by may. Ask ur consultant what he thinks if ur applying through one.

As for the query on police certificate, i myself was thinking of asking seniors to answer that. I will post my query shortly and keep u in the loop. Its a good question. Because, for study visa per se, we may not require Police Certificate, but when we apply for immigration it is considered as a most mandatory requirement. So, that brings up the Million dollar question : if it is prudent to apply and have the police verification certificate handy when we are available in person in our respective places of stay itself ?

Il try to get back on that shortly as i need it answered just as much as you. The same goes for ECA(but getting ECA is relatively easy affair as compared to PCC) . Meanwhile , il put this question up on a couple of groups i am in and try and get what plans our peers have on this. Still then , cheers!

Ben_124u

Jan 13, 2017
I am confused which college to select Seneca or Sherdian please assist
I have completed my Btech CSE and currently hold an exp of 4 years in Service Management

I am confused which course is good to take

Please add my number +9190005457543

Kindly Advice

Thank You

jobabu111

Nov 20, 2016
Please add me too.
My whatsapp number is +918147122692

Got admission for global business management at centennial college for may 2017

tejaalla369

Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th - Mar
Doc's Request.
17th - Mar
IELTS Request
17th - Mar
Med's Request
Not required
Med's Done....
Not required
Passport Req..
18th Apr
VISA ISSUED...
24th Apr
pd_IT said:
Cool Teja.
Interesting to not that u r in the Americas already. Intrigued to know more about your profile.

I dont think there will be any de-merit in starting ur visa processing by may. Ask ur consultant what he thinks if ur applying through one.

As for the query on police certificate, i myself was thinking of asking seniors to answer that. I will post my query shortly and keep u in the loop. Its a good question. Because, for study visa per se, we may not require Police Certificate, but when we apply for immigration it is considered as a most mandatory requirement. So, that brings up the Million dollar question : if it is prudent to apply and have the police verification certificate handy when we are available in person in our respective places of stay itself ?

Il try to get back on that shortly as i need it answered just as much as you. The same goes for ECA(but getting ECA is relatively easy affair as compared to PCC) . Meanwhile , il put this question up on a couple of groups i am in and try and get what plans our peers have on this. Still then , cheers!
Thanks for that info.
Well as you asked about my profile I moved to states in 2011 for masters but ended up transferring to private university which is recognized within USA but not in CANADA.
And i am on h1b visa currently working full time.
Many people in my situation would never move out of this country but i personally feel without green card life is difficult here.
You will be exploited by employers in the worst way you can imagine as you are on work visa and you dont have flexible to do business nor move across different fields nor jobs easily. (You would forced to be a voluntary slave in the land which abolished slavery).

Many might not accept with me but that is my perception.
Atleast in Canada i can a hope of getting PR within next 4 years but in USA not in next 20 years.

That being the situation i applied for express entry in canada but i am not qualified for that yet.
So i have to choose school as that is the next easiest way.