+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP WRITING TEMPLATE TO GET 9+

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
To whom it may concern,

During the fall of 2010, I successfully applied for a small business loan from the Greater National Bank. With the $100,000 I received, I was able to open a shop that creates custom shoes for the elderly. As part of the condition of the loan, my monthly payments were to be in instalments of $500.

Due to the ever changing global economy, my small shoe shop has become quite the popular online shopping experience. The yearly gross profits have increased by over %250 over the last 4 years. Now that the business has become highly profitable, I wish to increase the payment size of my business loan. I feel that a monthly payment of $1,000 is now financially feasible and responsible for the longevity of the business. I have calculated that if the profit margins continue at this pace, the business will be able to pay off the entirety of the loan by 2025.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we may adjust the details of the loan. I look forward to our continued business and appreciate all the help that your bank has provided. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Cherise Conway
CEO, Grandma's Shoes

Hello Phil,

I have recently become aware that our workplace is considering adopting a scent-free environment policy. I strongly support this policy change. I believe that the other businesses in this city who have already adopted this policy are setting the standard for how the workplace environment should be.

I am of the opinion that people should be free to do whatever they wish so long as their actions do not harm others. There are various groups of people who are extremely sensitive to strong scents and can often suffer from serious health issues after exposure. For some people, strong scents like perfumes or colognes can trigger severe migraine headaches and can sometimes induce temporary blindness. For others, strong smells can trigger respiratory distresses like an asthmatic attack. By allowing workers to wear strong scents in the workplace, the company would be promoting an environment that compromises the health and safety of workers who are susceptible to these smells.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to voice my opinion on this matter.

Best regards,
Leyla

Informal: Dear Bob, (just the name of the friend) ........ ........ Best regards, OR Take care, Sarah (your first name only)

Formal: Dear Sir/Madam, OR Dear Mr. Rockwell, In CELPIP, you want to personalize greetings, hence, we use the above instead of TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN. Also, please check the question. Sometimes, it mentions there what you exactly need to start with. ........ ........ Yours Sincerely, OR Yours Truly Bob Martins (full name)

DEAR X,

Hopefully you and your family are doing well. My apologies for not being in touch, but I am making up for it via this letter; at least I hope so!

Take care of yourself! I cannot wait to see you and the kids in the near future, and please keep in touch!

Formal:

The purpose of my writing today is …

I am looking forward to seeing how my suggestions translating to prompt actions from your side. Your kind cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

I am hoping this letter finds you well; do let me know if further info is needed. Also, an open line of communication from your side will be greatly appreciated.

I HOPE THIS WILL HELP THE FELLOW TEST-TAKERS.

CHEERS.

inbox me for more practice material.