+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP Test Materials

prosanjitpaul

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Dear all,

I am going to sit for CELPIP General test coming week, is there anyone have the materials to practice, if yes the can you forwarded to me please. As in online there is not enough materials to practice. Thank you in advanced.

java-shava

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP score Submitted with application
Med's Request
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
5-2-2016
Passport Req..
2-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
4-3-2016
LANDED..........
25-3-2016
prosanjitpaul said:
Dear all,

I am going to sit for CELPIP General test coming week, is there anyone have the materials to practice, if yes the can you forwarded to me please. As in online there is not enough materials to practice. Thank you in advanced.
Did you buy the official CELPIP book . It has all the material as well as a free practice test. It is more than sufficient to clear the test :)

prosanjitpaul

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Thank u for your kind suggestion. But If you have the official book/soft copy then could you please share with me?

Thank you again.

captain86

Jan 8, 2016
Hello, If you have another useful materials for CELPIP, can you share with me?

yuyeun.jung@gmail.com

Please and thank you.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For everyone inquiring about the CELPIP test materials, just to let you know that no one can pass their copy on to you. This is something you pay for and are given up to 6 months access to use and re-use. You have to create a CELPIP profile and log-in under your own Username and Password you set-up. After 6 months this will disappear from your profile. CELPIP do this deliberately to stop 1 person buying the practice material and multiple people using it.

Source: Personal Experience. I bout the Test in March 2015, did the test in April 2015, and after September 2015 I could no longer see it in my profile. All I see when I log in to my profile is my test scores.

Sorry if anyone does not like this answer but the only way to gain access to the practice material is by paying for it yourself.

Dobas

Nov 13, 2015
Send me and e-mail at ogbedickson@gmail.com, it cost me to get the CELPIP material, so i can send it you you for a reduced fee.

Reactions: mandy27

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dobas said:
Send me and e-mail at ogbedickson@gmail.com, it cost me to get the CELPIP material, so i can send it you you for a reduced fee.
I sincerely did not know there was a physical copy of the materials. I only remember being able to access a soft copy. Also from what I remember there was no 'Speaking' component in the CELPIP practice materials.

Dobas

Nov 13, 2015
Hi Guy's, i meant i still have my PDF copy/material, so i can e-mail it to you at a reduced fee if interested.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you do happen to use the 'PDF' copy make sure you simulate the Practice tests in exam conditions. I guess that the limitation of the physical copy is only being able to use the 'Reading' and 'Writing' components of the Test. The 'Listening' component is N/A.

Andy.cic

Oct 26, 2015
ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 1, 2015
Doc's Request.
NOV 24, 2015 IMM5669 A requested
AOR Received.
NOV 1, 2015
Passport Req..
FEB 01, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 25, 2016
guys

i have "common error" pdf and another book (old version)

inbox your email, i can send to you. no charge.

love to help people out.

and yes for the practice module you have to pay for yourself as they expire after some time and cannot be transferred.

Reactions: Mhrdd_ygnh

Baljas

Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-02-2016 pcc required for both applicant and spouse
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
IELTS Request
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
27-01-2016 (passed) BG check in progress 27-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
Buy online . Why asking for free copies ? U get 6 months free access for the questions and its non downloadable.

hsiehsy

Jan 28, 2016
Hsieh1016@gmail.com
May i have the materials you have mentioned, i have bought test practices already, but just wanna take a look how study material looks like :)
thanks

Andy.cic said:
guys

love to help people out.

and yes for the practice module you have to pay for yourself as they expire after some time and cannot be transferred.

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
For everyone inquiring about the CELPIP test materials, just to let you know that no one can pass their copy on to you. This is something you pay for and are given up to 6 months access to use and re-use. You have to create a CELPIP profile and log-in under your own Username and Password you set-up. After 6 months this will disappear from your profile. CELPIP do this deliberately to stop 1 person buying the practice material and multiple people using it.

Source: Personal Experience. I bout the Test in March 2015, did the test in April 2015, and after September 2015 I could no longer see it in my profile. All I see when I log in to my profile is my test scores.

Sorry if anyone does not like this answer but the only way to gain access to the practice material is by paying for it yourself.
There's a hard copy of the CELPIP book.

arnoldluk

Mar 28, 2016
Andy.cic said:
guys

love to help people out.

arnoldluk@gmail.com
Hi Andy, Can you send me your mentioned pdf? i just wanna to check it and make my result better. Thanks.