+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP test is not valid for my PR application?

vee05

Feb 1, 2023
Hi. I have submitted my PR application with all documents two months back and now I got a message as an "additional document required" request which is my CELPIP-G test result copy. When I downloaded my original copy I found out that at the bottom it is written that it is not valid for immigration.
I don't know what to do now.

please advise.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi. I have submitted my PR application with all documents two months back and now I got a message as an "additional document required" request which is my CELPIP-G test result copy. When I downloaded my original copy I found out that at the bottom it is written that it is not valid for immigration.

please advise.
No option except to submit it and research more. Also in case book IELTS exam in case.

Robertburton

Feb 13, 2023

please advise.
I am not an expert but I just want to say that If your CELPIP-G test result copy is not valid for immigration purposes, then you will need to retake the test and submit a valid copy of your result to meet the requirements for your PR application.

Here are some steps you can take:

1. Retake the CELPIP-G test: You can schedule to retake the test as soon as possible to obtain a valid copy of your result.
  2. Submit the valid test result: Once you have received your new valid test result, submit it along with the other required documents as soon as possible to the relevant authority processing your PR application.
  3. Communicate with the relevant authority: If you need more time to obtain a valid test result, or if you have any questions about the additional document request, you can contact the relevant authority to seek clarification or request an extension. myPennMedicine
It is important to ensure that all the documents you submit are valid and meet the requirements for your PR application. Failure to provide the required documents or submitting invalid documents may result in delays or rejection of your application.