+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP SPEAKING TEMPLATE TO GET 9+

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
1st Template – Giving advice: Hello Bob, how are you? I heard that…(Problem). I have a few suggestions for you: 1st,2nd,3rd. (90 Seconds)

2nd Template – Favorite possession: Start with “there are many…x”, describe the possession, end with the word “overall”… Use 2 or 3 qualities to describe.

3th and 4th Template – Describing the picture: Use connectors for connecting people: Furthermore, likewise, on the other hand. Use words like: On the top, on the right, on the bottom, in the background and in the foreground. Try to describe the people's feelings in the picture: nervous, happy, etc.… (if applicable).

5TH Template – Suggest between two options: Use words like: However, nevertheless, nonetheless, on the other hand. Finish with: I hope you understand, I hope you agree with me. Regards.

6th Template – Talking to somebody about a problematic situation: Hello.. Topic… Apologize, “I'm really sorry for not attending, I wish I could make it up somehow”. Finish with, I hope you understand, that’s all I got for now, but I await for your response.

7th Template – Giving opinion: Start: In my opinion, there are several reasons for t0his… 1rst, 2nd, 3rd. Use a conclusion: I firmly believe that this is the case because of… (90 Seconds)

8TH Template – Describe the picture: If formal say: Hello its … and im calling because… Unformal: Hey…how are you? Don’t forget to describe the scenario while mentioning how you feel. If the question doesn’t ask you for a conclusion, make one on your own.

HOPE THIS HELPS. :)

Hagenes

Oct 9, 2021
The Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) is an English language proficiency test accepted by a number of governments, professional organizations, universities, colleges, and employers as proof of English language proficiency.