Celpip - Re-evaluation Speaking

fv-br

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi Guys..I just received CELPIP results

L 10
R 11
W 9
S 8 I need 9 for Speaking. Do you guys think re-evaluation would help ?
I've tried re-evaluating and it didn't work, but I've seen cases where the score improved.

In my case, I just did the IELTS because, to me, it has a better and fairer scoring system.

UMSNAMICS

Feb 27, 2018
Hey there.. thanks so much for sharing your experience... I've tried IELTS before but my scores weren't good
Enough L 7.5 R 8 S 7 W 6.5..
I'll see. Thanks again for your time

ludel1722

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hi Guys..I just received CELPIP results

L 10
R 11
W 9
S 8 I need 9 for Speaking. Do you guys think re-evaluation would help ?
Hi, I suggest you go for re-evaluation, I've seen worst case scenarios where people get their scores corrected... I'm waiting myself on re-eval I got L11 R11 W8 S8. Hope everything turns out ok for both of us :)

Last edited:

UMSNAMICS

Feb 27, 2018
Hi, I sugest you go for re-evaluation, I've seen worst case scenarios where people get their scores corrected... I'm waiting myself on re-eval I got L11 R11 W8 S8. Hoper everything turns out ok for both of us :)
Hey there! Good luck with it. I applied for a re val. And awaiting a response. Its been about 2 weeks for now. Let's see. Let me know too

gaara690

Jan 23, 2018
Sorry to hear that. I got L11 R12 W9 S8. I am debating whether to apply for re-eval or not as I felt I didn't do the speaking well at all, but again I was sure I screwed up the listening part yet I scored well.

ludel1722

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
I recommend that you go for it, sin is only one component. Good luck!

Sorry to hear that. I got L11 R12 W9 S8. I am debating whether to apply for re-eval or not as I felt I didn't do the speaking well at all, but again I was sure I screwed up the listening part yet I scored well.

UMSNAMICS

Feb 27, 2018
Hey there! Good luck with it. I applied for a re val. And awaiting a response. Its been about 2 weeks for now. Let's see. Let me know too
hey! i received the results about a month ago. sorry i could not post here... but sadly there was no change in the results

fmomen01

Sep 5, 2018
hey! i received the results about a month ago. sorry i could not post here... but sadly there was no change in the results
Hey, that sucks. I am still waiting for my initial scores but my speaking section went so terribly that I may just cough up the 50 bucks for a reeval.

Does anyone know if CELPIP sends the reevaluated scores directly to CIC as well? I registered for my initial scores to be sent directly to CIC but I hope the reeval ones go through too...I mean what is the verification process for CIC? An online code to access a system with our score reports or like a paper score report?

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've tried re-evaluating and it didn't work, but I've seen cases where the score improved.

In my case, I just did the IELTS because, to me, it has a better and fairer scoring system.
Lol, it is the opposite for me. I find that CELPIP is fairer, more practical and close to real life than IELTS. Maybe, it is the nature of me that I don't know how to lie in front of someone without the scripts. My brain is not made for lying interpersonal communication. I find is so dumb when someone ask me some "stupid" questions and I must "fake" it to make it sound real, especially when someone is looking at me when I am lying.

IELTS is not just for me though.

fmomen01

Sep 5, 2018
Update: L12; R12; W11; S12

I think I got a high speaking score because I sound American, by and large. So, no reevaluation needed this time I guess.

Reactions: MarsiaMS

pradhasi

Feb 24, 2017
Hi everyone.. I just got my celpip results today Nov 6 2018.

L - 11
R - 10
W - 8
S - 8

I know that I did well in writing and speaking but was doubtful for reading but it was the opposite.
I have summited for reevaluation and wondering if it will likely increase to 9 each.